When you use an 300K Product, WE or its trusted partners may
collect data from your mobile device, including information
which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your information
may be kept in an identifiable format, or in an aggregate format
which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it.
The information we collect about you (collectively and
individually, the â€œInformation") includes:
- If an 300K App offers you the option to register, we will collect the Information You provide to Us in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, e-mail address or any other account or registration data.
- In some cases, a Feel may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or any other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "Social Logins" below.
- We will also collect your Information when you use Feel such as when you post or share material, upload data, request further services or make selections using the 300K, if such functionality is available in the Feel.
- We will collect Information about you when you interact with us such as when you report a problem, contact or communicate with us.â€¨
- We automatically collect certain Information from your device when you use the 300K App including Information about your device, carrier and other technical data.
We may use the Information (elements of which we may use alone
or in combination with each other data/Information) we collect
- Enable you to register and create an account with the 300K;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- If you have registered with an 300K App using your social media account details, we may use the Information we receive from your social media provider to identify which of your friends are also using the 300K App so that you can connect with them in our app;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices (including through in-application advertising) about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our parent or subsidiary companies or other third parties. If you do not wish to receive in-application advertising, in some cases you can upgrade to the paid version of the app;
- Develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. For instance, we, or these third parties may serve music-related ads or offers to users who have installed music-related apps (whether or not these are 300K). Similarly, users who frequently visit music-related venues may likewise receive ads or offers to install music-related apps;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes and in order to conduct polls and surveys;
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies and to communicate with you;
- Manage and improve the 300K App(s). For this purpose, we may use and combine your Information which we collect across different 300K used by you;
- When you share your Information with us via a social network provider like Facebook, we use this to show Information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences for such social network) and to allow you to share Information about our services with your connections or on your social network profile.
sometimes work with third parties to deliver ads, content or
offers. Sometimes we or these third parties do so through a
mobile "SDK." The SDK is a bit of computer code that app
developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown,
data to be collected, and related services to be implemented. We
may use this and similar technology to deliver certain
advertising through mobile applications and browsers based on
data associated with your mobile device, and we may work with
third parties who likewise embed their SDKs into 300K, for third
party advertising. If you'd like to opt-out from having ads
tailored to you in this way on your mobile device, please follow
the instructions below. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based
cross-application tracking through your mobile device, you can
do so through your device "settings", as follows (but please
note that the below is for informational purposes only and
Apple, Google, or other device platforms may change the manner
in which their "opt-out" settings work at any time): Please note
that if you opt-out through these settings, you will continue to
receive advertising after you opt-out, but it may not be
tailored to your interests. For instance, advertising may be
based on your real-time or "contextual" application usage or
general location inferred from the IP address. Opting Out on iOS
Devices Such as iPhones, iPads or iPods If you have an Apple
device, you can opt-out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app"
advertising by updating to iOS 12.0 or higher, and setting Limit
Ad Tracking to 'ON'. On an iPhone 8 for example, you can do this
by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising and toggling
"Limit Ad Tracking" to 'ON'. Our systems are designed to respect
your choice and not use Information to provide interest-based
advertising when this setting is ON. Opting Out on Android
Devicesâ€¨If you have an Android device and would like to
opt-out of mobile interest-based or "cross-app" advertising, you
may do this as follows:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device,
- Select Ads
- Opt-out of interest-based ads
We may sometimes work with partners to help us or help them correlate content or ads provided to users across devices or browsers. For instance, a brand may wish to use the Information that we collect (or data that its own partners collect) to send offers to its customers across both mobile applications and browsers. We thus also provide the links below to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out," DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out that are only applicable to participating third parties, which does not include the US. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry has not reached a consensus as to Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
We may share your Information as follows:
- We may share your Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our 300K functionality, and supporting marketing promotions (e.g., contests and sweepstakes) surveys and other features offered through our 300K. These service providers may have limited access to your Information, which is needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such Information for any other purposes.
- When you engage in promotions offered through the 300K, we may share your Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes; unless we have otherwise committed to you that we will not share specific Information you provided. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other Information to that merchant.
- We may also allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks, to display advertisements in the 300K or other apps or use App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising and direct marketing. These companies may use technologies to collect data about users, including non-precise and/or precise location data, to help them tailor relevant ads and content and analyze and measure ads' effectiveness or, more generally, brand and mobile audiences. These companies may collect this data through SDKs or from users who view or interact with their advertisements. We combine Information internally at OUR across different 300K Products.
- Other Situations: We may disclose your Information (i) to respond in good faith to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our 300K terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the 300K, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale or transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other legitimate business purposes. Please note that such aggregated Information will not include any Information which allows third parties to identity you.
The security and confidentiality of your Information are very important to us, so we take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
The 300K are not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this Information and terminate the person's account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly delete that Information.
Uninstallation and removal methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall and remove the App, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual or online instructions provided by the device provider for reference.
You may have the right to access Information held about you or require it to be modified (if inaccurate) or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
Information-handling practices or wish to review, amend or
delete any Information we are storing, please contact us by
email as follows:
© 2021 300K Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi / All rights reserved.